Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Year For a New Start

It is hard to believe that it is already the year 2010, and a new decade; it seems like it was just yesterday that we were all concerned about the Y2K. There are things that happend in the last decade that I am glad are in the past, and others that I love to remember, and things that I am looking forward to in this next decade.
I don't make reselutions because I have yet to keep ONE of them yet in the 32 years of my life. Instead I think of things I want to do in the coming year . . . go camping more, spend more time with my family, and make Creative Outlet truly your scrapbooking company. We are always open to any of your suggestions, or if there is any product out there that you are looking for and would like us to carry it; let us know.
Here's to the new year, and a new decade . . . what are you going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment